Even though Israel opened its borders to all Philippine Passport holders and even cancelled the visa requirement; the Bureau of Immigration officers at the Ben Gurion Airport are quite tough with their questions before giving the entry permit.
Here are some commonly asked questions…
- Do you know anyone in Israel?
- What do you do for a living?
- How long have you been working in your present job?
- Do you have any supporting documents?
- Do you have a contact number in Israel?
- Why Israel?
- Where did you get the money to spend with your tour?
- Are you touring alone?
- Where are you staying during your visit in Israel?
- If you will be offered a high paying job here in Israel, will you grab it?
- Do you want to work here in Israel?
- What places are you going to visit?
- Do you have medical insurance?