Option #1: Walking tour; Jerusalem
“I Love Jerusalem” sign for quick picture taking.
The Great Wall of Jerusalem.
Jaffa Gate and the King David Citadel.
The Temple Mount Lookout.
The Western Wall;
The Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock;
the Lion’s gate & Bethesda Pool where Jesus healed the crippled man.
Via Dolorosa tour; the Stations of the cross;
The Holy Sepulchre Church; the Crucifixion and death site in Golgotha;
The Tomb of Jesus;
Mount Zion; The Last Supper Room
The tomb of King David.
The Dormition Abbey.
– wear warm winter clothes during winter
– rubber shoes and/or comfortable winter shoes
– drink plenty of water;
– umbrella if it rains; sunglasses (optional)
– no religious items and symbols when entering the Temple Mount;
– face mask
– bring copy of passport if tourist
– follow instructions for your safety.