|July 9 Saturday||18:55 – arrival||Arrival from Abu Dhabi/Dubai/Turkey.|
Pick-up at the airport.
Hotel drop off in Jerusalem/Tel-aviv
|July 10 Sunday||7:00||Hotel pick-up in Jerusalem/Tel-aviv.|
The “I Love Jerusalem” sign for quick picture taking.
The Great Wall of Jerusalem.
The Jaffa Gate.
The King David Citadel.
The Christian Quarter.
The Broad Wall.
The Jewish Quarter.
The Temple Mount Lookout
The Archaeological site on the S/E wall of the Temple Mount.
The Western Wall.
The Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock.
The Bethesda Pool where Jesus healed the crippled man. The Via Dolorosa, the way of the cross.
The Holy Sepulchre Church:
* The site of the crucifixion and death of Jesus.
* The Tomb of Jesus and the site of the resurrection.
Lunch in the Jewish Quarter or in KFC in Bethlehem. Travel to Bethlehem.
*The Nativity Church;
*The star of Bethlehem
*The tomb of the innocents (if open)
The Manger Square;
The Milk Grotto;
The “I Love Bethlehem” sign for quick picture taking. Travel back to Jerusalem/Tel-aviv.
|July 11||7:00||Hotel pick-up.|
Travel to Nazareth.
* the Church of the Annunciation.
The Wedding in Cana Church where Jesus turned the water into wine.
Travel to Capernaum – the town of Jesus.
*** Lunch at St. Peter’s Restaurant overlooking the Sea of Galilee.
Tabgha – The church of the Multiplication of the fish and loaves.
Magdala – the Synagogue from the time of Jesus. (optional) Yardenit – the Baptismal Site.
Tsemach Beach – Swim on the sweet water of the Sea of Galilee.
Hotel check-in in Tel-aviv.
|July 12||7:00||Pick-up at the hotel.|
* Tour Old city of Jaffa associated with Jonah and the whale.
* The city built by Japheth, the 2nd son of Noah.
Port of Jaffa.
Visit the famous land mark of Tel-aviv, the Azrieli Center.
Travel to the Dead Sea via the Judea desert.
Float on the Dead Sea @ En Bokek Beach.
Refresh at “The Dead Sea Mall”.
Travel to the airport.
Included: Tour guide Fees; Transportation Fees; Entrance Fees
Not included: hotel, breakfast, lunch, dinner; tip to the driver
Not included: Medical Insurance with covid coverage; pcr covid test fee; air fare
*** lunch break (50mins) during the tour; dinner in a restaurants of your own choice near the hotel.
Meals estimated cost:
|Lunch||$15 – $25||Dinner||$15-$25|
Fill up an online “entry to Israel form” @ https://www.gov.il/en/service/request-entry-to-israel-covid19
– negative pcr test
– decent/modest clothes for entering religious sites;
– rubber shoes/ winter walking shoes;
– drink plenty of water;
– hat/umbrella; sunscreen; sunglasses
– changing clothes (for Dead Sea and for the Sea of Galilee)
– no religious items and symbols when entering the Temple Mount;
-sweater/jacket during winter; light summer clothes during summer
– bring passport when touring in Bethlehem; Hebron and Jericho.
– bring copy of passport every day for the rest of the tour.
– follow instructions for your safety.
***Your safety is our priority***